My training has been extensive and I am a qualified Naturopathic Nutritionist and Holistic Health Coach. I received my Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine at Nature Care College in St Leonards, Sydney. Here I was thoroughly trained in using food as medicine as well as prescribing vitamins, minerals and nutrients to effectively treat a wide range of conditions. I learned to provide personalised advice on dietary habits and was inspired to seek more knowledge… which is what lead me to health coaching.
I received my holistic health coach training from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York. During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. My teachers included:
• Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
• Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
• Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
• Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University
• Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating;
and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic and therapeutic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.