Does this sound like you…
- I’ve been on the pill for years and worried about the long term effect
- I’m terrified of my hormones and my skin, and worried about what will happen if I stop the pill
- I want to fall pregnant in the near future, but don’t know how to support my body off the pill
- I have side effects from the pill and know there must be another solution
- I want to try a more natural approach to balancing my health and hormones…
If you answered YES to any of the above, then I want to support you!
Supporting women to come off hormonal contraception and find their most balanced, pain free and vibrant hormonal selves is something I am deeply passionate about. And while there is no “one size fits all” approach, there are many guiding principles that you can implement to aid your transition and move toward hormonal balance and healthy periods!
In this 30 page eBook I have captured many of the questions, tips and principles needed to transition naturally off the pill including:
- Dietary principles – what to eat and what to avoid
- Specific trouble shooting for problem areas such as acne, endometriosis and PCOS
- Alternative methods of contraception
- And more!
My goal is to help you feel EMPOWERED to take charge of your health and hormones. To no longer fear your monthly report card (aka your period!) and know that there are options available to support any hurdles you may encounter.
I can’t wait to be a part of your journey to hormonal health and happiness 🙂