Speaking to groups and sharing my passion and knowledge about all things health, well-being, food and natural medicine is a great love of mine.
Some of my previous clients include Microsoft, New York University, CrossFit Active, Mercedes Benz Australia, Bauer Media, Thinkers.inq to name a few – as well as running my own private seminars and workshops through my clinic.
My favourite topics range from women’s health to breakfast recipes, sports nutrition or how to manage stress naturally – but I am more than happy to tailor a presentation to suit you or your client. To find out more you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next upcoming event – Banishing Blasto Webinar with Hollie Azzopardi
Tickets available HERE
Blasto – five letter word, big repercussions.
Chances are if you are reading this, you have experienced the detrimental effects Blastocystis Hominis can have on your health and wellbeing – not only physical health, but emotional and mental health as well.
Take it from two people who have been there.
In this 90 minute webinar, naturopath and clinical nutritionist Kate Johnston, and wellness coach Hollie Azzopardi, will share their personal experiences in dealing with and BEATING blasto, including addressing the following topics:
- What is blasto and why isn’t it taken seriously by your doctor?
- What are the symptoms and how can you manage these?
- Where can you go to get help and what will really support your wellbeing?
- The truth behind Triple Therapy
- The most sensitive method of detection and why this is important
- Nutritional strategies to minimise the impact of blasto and support your treatment outcomes
- What to do if you are overseas and struggling to get help
- And so much more…
We will also address any questions you may have – you can submit these prior to the event, or join in the live Q&A
If you cannot attend the event LIVE, the recording link will be sent the week following – so regardless of your timezone, you will have access to the information.
To reserve your place, click HERE