A healthy body is a fertile body, and also one that will have the BEST chance at passing on great health and DNA to your children. Yet more and more people are suffering with fertility issues and infertility – feeling confused, overwhelmed and lost with how to move forward. It is important to remember that they body is always trying to work with you to support your health and protect future generations – if something has gone awry then fertility will become sub-optimal. Yet the body is constantly changing and adapting to the world around us and within us, so making improvements to fertility is ALWAYS possible.
DID YOU KNOW: that 1 in 6 couples will experience fertility issues at some stage of their lives? And it really does take two to tango:
- 40% of issues are from the woman
- 40% of issues are from the man
- 10% of issues are from both partners
- 10% of issues are unexplained
This is why here at tonika health we are SO passionate about supporting you to conceive a healthy baby, but also to understand the underlying root cause that may be a barrier to conception.
Kate is experienced with all fertility issues including:
- Female factors – endometriosis, PCOS, hormonal imbalance
- Male factors – poor sperm quality, low libido/erectile dysfunction
- Genetic factors – MTHFR, hemochromatosis, methylation issues
- Nutritional and dietary factors
- Lifestyle factors – stress and sleep are key
Kate will comprehensively assess both partners to gain an understanding of not just WHAT might be contributing to infertility, but also WHY. She also has a strong referral network of specialists and other complementary health practitioners to support your fertility journey.
Fertility issues can be incredibly emotional for both partners – feelings of guilt, denial, anger, confusion and frustration are common. Kate’s sensitive and empathic approach supports couples in not only processing the emotions that can arise, but she also provides an in depth understanding of your body and the treatment steps necessary. It is with education and knowledge that you can feel empowered and like you once again have control over your health and fertility.
Kate can provide support at any stage of your fertility journey:
- Preconception care and fertility assessments
- IVF and assisted reproductive technology
- Miscarriage support
- Pregnancy and labour
- Post partum and breastfeeding