There is nothing that moves or inspires me more than the innocence, vitality and preciousness of our little people. But sadly, in today’s world, ill-health, chronic disease, allergies and behavioural issues are becoming more and more widespread amongst our children – and I am SO passionate about making a change.
Before becoming a naturopath, I worked as a nanny for many years, caring for children ranging from newborn to teens. My open, positive and gentle manner meant that not only was I a popular babysitter, but also became a strong mentor and source of inspiration for the children and their families. These little people showed me the immense potential for education to create healthier and happier lives, as well as how beautifully and quickly diet and natural medicine worked to heal common childhood complaints – from eczema and allergies, to tummy troubles and behavioural disorders.
I also have experience and passion for working with a range of digestive disorders in children including IBS, IBD, bacteria/yeast/parasitic overgrowth, GAPS as well as non-specific digestive complaints – it is VITAL to get their little tummies healthy and happy in order to support their overall health longterm.
Paediatric nutrition and naturopathy addresses the child and the family holistically:
- General nutrition and diet – education around strong dietary foundations tailored to their individual health requirements
- Food intolerances and allergies – detected fast enough, you can really halt any further health issues and give your child the best start in life
- Specific therapeutic needs – whether related to skin complaints, behavioural issues, fatigue, weight issues or anything else that is holding your little one back from optimal health
- Family meal times – recipes, lunchbox ideas, tips and tricks to make meal times delicious, easy and a joyful experience for the whole family
- Inherited susceptibilities – looking back to conception, pregnancy and the early days to address any inherited susceptibilites
- Gut and immune support – creating strong foundations and resilience to bounce back quickly from childhood illness and maintain vitality
Through a combination of holistic nutritional and herbal medicine, functional testing and naturopathic philosophy, I can tailor a program to support your little one in a way that is easy to implement for the whole family.
Book your initial appointment HERE or by calling the clinic on (02) 9360 1960
You know that your child and their health is an extension of you and your health right? Our little ones mirror so much of what they see and feel from Mum and Dad, which is why I believe it is SO important to start with you. Enquire about my MUMS AND BUBS HOLISTIC TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE for a complete health and wellness transformation for you and your whole family.