- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or cream
- 1 tsp Being Co Matcha Powder
- 2 drops food grade peppermint oil
- pinch Loving Earth Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat slowly until warm, stirring constantly to dissolve the matcha.
- Alternatively, place all ingredients into your Thermomix bowl and heat, 3 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 2.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: Green tea is very delicate, and the antioxidants can degrade quite easily, which is why I recommend heating it low and slow
Another Note: Essential oils that retail in Australia are not approved for ingestion (despite what some of the brands may tell you!). Please be sure to find an approved food grade oil, or alternatively you could brew a peppermint tea bag in the the 1/2 cup water before adding the remaining ingredients.