I have always felt called to move my body. Exercise, strength, fitness and motion has always been a part of my life, and something that I am very passionate about. Through my studies of nutrition and naturopathy, as well as by observing changes in my body and performance, and that of others, I have come to intimately understand the impact that what we eat has on our athletic capability.
While nutrition certainly cannot replace training and preparation when it comes to sport and specific events, poor diet could absolutely unravel even the most seasoned athlete.
Sports nutrition and naturopathy addresses all areas of training and performance:
- General nutrition and diet – education around strong dietary foundations tailored to your individual health requirements
- Energy and adrenal support – many athletes suffer from depleted adrenal function, fatigue or sleep issues
- Specific sporting needs – macro/micronutrient requirements, nutrient timing, specific training requirements
- Race/event nutrition – tailored plans for specific events or race days
- Weight gain and loss – dietary modification for individual weight goals
- Holistic wellness – addressing any underlying issues that my be inhibiting your training or performance
Holistic sports nutrition and naturopathy is valuable for any type of athlete – from CrossFit to cross country (marathons!), triathletes or weekend athletes. Even kids!
Through a combination of holistic nutritional medicine, tried and tested sports nutrition principles, functional testing and naturopathic philosophy, I can tailor a program to support both your athletic and performance goals, while still maintaining optimal health.
Book your initial appointment HERE or by calling the clinic on (02) 9360 1960
Want to know more? Check out the interview I did over on the Mind Muscle Project HERE